BODYCOMBAT™ is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by mixed martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai.
Experience the driving music and powerful role model instructors which make BODYCOMBAT™ the world’s most popular martial arts group fitness program
During this ultimate warrior workout, you’ll strike, punch, kick and kata your way through calories to superior cardio fitness. Like all the LES MILLS™ programs, a new BODYCOMBAT™ class is produced every three months with new music and choreography, designed by BODYCOMBAT™ Master Trainers and mixed martial arts experts, Dan Cohen and Rachael Newsham.
A TYPICAL SESSION
Your BODYCOMBAT™ instructor will lead you through a series of moves from a range of martial arts, to a series of different music tracks. No equipment is needed for the class, just bring a towel, a water bottle and your inner warrior!
You’ll begin by learning all the moves that will be used throughout the workout, and warming up your body and mind for the battle ahead.
Visualize your opponent and unleash into a series of fight combinations. The focus is on speed, power and endurance. There will be time to recover as you prepare for the next phase, with a final battle that will seal the deal on your fitness objectives.
Finally, you will take to the floor and cap off the workout with some strength training to condition and sculpt your physique. Then it’s payback time – stretch out those hard-worked muscles after your fight.
- Gets you fighting fit and looking ripped
- Improves heart and lung function and reduces the risk of heart disease
- Tones and shapes key muscle groups
- Maximizes calorie burn during and after your workout
- Develops co-ordination and agility of a mixed martial arts warrior
- Teaches you the moves of an elite martial arts expert
- Improves bone density
- Improves posture, core strength and stability
- Builds self-confidence, strength and power
- Keep pushing your limits with each quarterly new release